The house was completely remodeled in 2013. A new septic system was installed in 2021. The 70 acre property enjoys 2,500 feet of frontage along the St. Mary's River. Property is entirely wooded and and can be used for hunting, recreation, fishing, boating, or just relaxing. The property has a conservation easement which allows an individual to retain private ownership while permanently conserving the wildlife habitat by limiting otherwise permissible development Enjoy this secluded paradise while knowing you are preserving the river forever. The property is 30 minutes from the Jacksonville airport, two miles from the Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail, and nine miles from I-10.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,472 sq. ft
Natural Gas Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- CONS. EAS.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Other. FloodZone, Oversized Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price